August 29, 2008

Batman envy

My comp goes home in less than 2 weeks...wow. Needless to say, she's super trunky. Let's be honest, it's passing onto me. Wow. I've let myself totally go this week. I'm living out of a sports bra, not doing my hair and not wearing makeup. I'm losing it! But I promise I'll pick back up. I can't waste these last moments here! I have less than 100 days! AHHHHH!

We went on splits this week, and by that I mean Sister Varygina and M came and partied with us in Pskov. Haha I was with M this time, and I love her! We talked a ton and laughed and I just loved it. It's sad we'll never serve together, I think we would have done well. The service we did while they were here tho....wow. I can't really explain or talk about it. But in the end the babushka we helped sang to us, and we sang "families can be together forever" in Russian. So it was so worth it. :)

So, it's bat week, huh...wow...struggle! Haha! Please, tell me how it is, but don't tell me anything about it. Batman!

Don’t forget me! Remember Jesus loves you! Oh, and the church is true! :) I love it so much! And I love you! Again. (written July 23, 2008)

No comments: