August 29, 2008

Still in Pskov

We had transfers...I'm still in Pskov..With GEGAULCHYI! You remember her? The "dreaded" comp. Wow. It's been interesting. Already. Yes, we have fought, but basically I'm just being her best friend and being super chill just cuz she loves me so much and has been waiting for this companionship since I got here. We were in Peter yesterday in the office, and let me tell you...I can’t even count how many condolences I got. haha! And hugs. Everyone was acting like I was going to my grave. Maybe I was. Maybe I am. Maybe SHE is..Um, anyways, nothing huge yet. She did catch the kitchen on fire last night. And when I say fire, I don't mean just a little flame. It was a freaking 5-foot tall raging oil fire, and super hot! I was like "WHAT THE HECK!!?!?!?! DO SOMETHING!" She just stood there, smirking. So I had to grab a huge metal bowl and throw it over the pan. It's lucky we happen to have a metal plate on the ceiling right there cuz our apt would have been GONE. Wow. Let the adventures begin. Just pray for me not to hit her and get sent home.

I met the new sister from CA yesterday! She's way rad and we had fun talking. Some of the elders wanted pics with the "CA girls" ahah. Um. I said goodbye to prez and sister S. yesterday. They were super nice and sister s. was just like, “I love you so much!” It was sweet.

After our Mummy adventure last week in the catacombs, we've been bombarded with phone calls and texts! Man, the girls are adorable, but wow. So I'm hoping to plan some kind of FHE and invite them and their fams. We'll see. Okay, I know this is super short, but I’ve got to go already. She made us late today....but you know what, this transfer is going to be all right. No biggie. I love you! More than all the American and Mexican food in the world! More than all the amazing movies I'm missing! More than my boyfriend Batman! Obviously. hahaha! (written June 26, 2008)

No comments: