August 29, 2008

Goodbye to Kor

Transfers were yesterday! it was way fun to see everyone and we all went out to carl's jr for lunch. We're having a combined mission conference next week, so we'll be going back up again and seeing everyone! YAY! I got my new comp, the cali girl! I like her a lot! So yea, two California girls with identical personalities breakin it down in pskovland!

It was super devastating to say goodbye to kor yesterday. I know we're going to see each other again, and hopefully soon. But you know, there's always that , well what if I don't cuz we live halfway across the world from each other thing. But we will. People always told me it was hard to kill off missionaries, to be their comp when they 'die'. Didn't think that was true. super wrong. I've obviously been super trunky this transfer, which I HATE cuz If I'm here, I just want to do what I'm here for ya know. I'm so sorry this is the choppiest writing experience for me cuz of this dang keyboard and the space bar that sticks so i'm about to scream! So all this week I felt like I was going home too because kor was. But i wasn't. haha

But this transfer is going to rock, I can already feel it. I already feel better, so yea, this is such a lame letter, but i can't do this anymore, it's too hard to type. I love you all so much! (written aug. 8, 2008)

No comments: