August 29, 2008

New/Old companion

High drama AGAIN. Emergency transfer of my comp and now I'm with Kor back in Pskov. We are having a rad rocking time together! So many things have happened that just SCREAM this was meant to be. I know the situation and circumstances all sucked, but I'm fine now cuz it's totally soodba (destiny, haha!) We're working our rears off! It's Kor's last transfer and I only have two more after this so we're like... AHHHHHHHHH! Go GO GO! It's super fun!

Tomorrow everyone in our zone and prez and his fam will be arriving for zone conference. Ooooo. And we have to do a musical number. Is this a joke? Whatever. I'm excited for the zone conference spoken fully in Russian/Ukrainian. :)

We've got these miracle new investigators. I'm panicking cuz I'm trying to sort out our area book cuz I know I'm going to be here next transfer again. It's good knowing already, I like it. Not so tortuous. Yesterday, Kor and I ran 40 minutes in the morning to the elders' apt (cuz H is in Prague and so K was staying at the OTHER elders apt, so this one was empty for the time being) to take a real shower. With hot water! Oh, it was so nice. We were so happy! And clean. I hope they turn our hot water back on soon, I can't go another month without it!

K, this is short, I know. I'll be in Prague next week! Sadly, we're going for only 1 1/2 days, way less than any other group, but what can you do. I'M GOING TO PRAGUE! haha! I love you so much! Don't forget me. :) (written July 9, 2008)

No comments: